Notifications
Clear all

Every Moisturizer I Use Give Me Whiteheads Should I Give Up Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 01/13/2015 8:44 pm

every moisturizer that I use give me whiteheads on my nose checks forhead and chin and even in my eyebrows. I have tried oils is well they break me out even more. should I give up on moisturizer????

I have tried jojoba oil and other oils

moisturizer that I have try are

simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturizer

olay

nivea

tea tree face cream

I am currently using only the cetapill gentle skin cleanser. no moisturizer I still have whiteheads cause I have stop using moisturizer for 2 days but the whiteheads are much smaller and less. if i use a moisturizer they would get bigger as the day goes by I hate it so much. I am 20 year old girl I use to have like red acne which clear up but my only problem is whiteheads I been getting them for almost 1 year every single day everywhere. I feel like I am the only one who gets so much whiteheads. I can't even apply make up because I get whiteheads and they get bigger so much bigger so I have stop applying make up

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 01/13/2015 9:48 pm

Are you 100% sure its the moisturizer? Are you using moisturizers that have a label saying "non-comedogenic" or "non-acnegenic" or "oil-free"? If not, theres your problem.

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 01/13/2015 10:40 pm

Are you 100% sure its the moisturizer? Are you using moisturizers that have a label saying "non-comedogenic" or "non-acnegenic" or "oil-free"? If not, theres your problem.

could you please tell me some good non comedogenic or non acnegenic would be great thank you also I have oily and c sensitive skin

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 01/14/2015 1:09 am

Lumiplexion has a light moisturizer that will not break you out. It is mostly aloe vera. Their sunscreen also has a light moisturizer in it and most of the time I just use the sunscreen and no additional moisturizer. You can check it out on the website [removed] The ingredients are not listed, but you can email or call her (California time). She will gladly tell you why you're breaking out with whiteheads and what to do about it. I have used Lumiplexion for about 25 years for my acne-prone skin.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 01/14/2015 5:53 am

could you please tell me some good non comedogenic or non acnegenic would be great thank you also I have oily and c sensitive skin

What I personally use, doesn't give me any breakouts and it has spf too, which combats the dark spots/red marks left from previous acne.

IMG_6226.JPG

best of luck.

DeLovely liked