Notifications
Clear all

Is My Face Dehydrated?

MemberMember
(@joe-moz)

Posted : 11/26/2014 2:05 pm

My forehead is full of bumps, i had some breakouts and still ocasional pimples, it also looks full of brown spots that look like scars (but I they are not scars). I have the terrible habit to drink a lot of coke and almost no water, so I thought that might be it.

Has anyone ever had or seen this? Can I fix it or have I ruined my face?

post-432243-0-37280000-1417028704_thumb.

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/29/2014 8:31 am

Your habit is not causing your acne.

If you are dehydrated you will have a lot of problems in your body and rarely anybody is deficient in water.

What you should do is a good skin care routine. Take a look at the regimen on this site.

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 11/29/2014 1:46 pm

I believe water is a good addition to keeping your skin and body hydrated, although I wouldn't rely on water completely. Having a good regimen is also important. I began drinking 8 glasses of water a day about a year ago and I've noticed my skin is more even. Everytime I have sweets, 2 days later I tend to get pimples.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 11/30/2014 3:20 am

That looks like hyper pigmentation. I suggest exfoliate your skin 1 to 2 times a week and chemically peel your skin once a week to hasten skin renewal. Hyper pigmentation aren't scars so they will heal, but it will take a long period of time. It took a full 6-8 months for my hyper pigmentation to completely go away.