Notifications
Clear all

I Went From Acne All Over To 100% Clear In Two Weeks... Check It Out!

MemberMember
(@jonahpj)

Posted : 09/30/2014 9:05 pm

Check out my post:

I'm astounded. I do have hyper pigmentation but it's going down with lemons and potatoes.

If you won't eat it, don't put it on your body.

Good luck!!! :)

MemberMember
(@tarheel333)

Posted : 09/30/2014 10:01 pm

Check out my post:

I'm astounded. I do have hyper pigmentation but it's going down with lemons and potatoes.

If you won't eat it, don't put it on your body.

Good luck!!!

Pretty sure it's all bullsh*t except for the honey, which does have antibacterial properties. Lemon juice on your face sounds like a bad idea and I don't see how potatoes could do anything.

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 09/30/2014 10:10 pm

what a load of buuuuullllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt

MemberMember
(@jonahpj)

Posted : 10/01/2014 11:49 am

Pity, when people who desperately want to rid themselves of a nightmare deny something because it's not a bunch of crazy chemicals. Do some research.

MemberMember
(@cabobrett)

Posted : 10/01/2014 2:48 pm

Pity, when people who desperately want to rid themselves of a nightmare deny something because it's not a bunch of crazy chemicals. Do some research.

Everything is "chemical", and just because a chemical occurs in a plant doesn't make it inherantly better than one that comes from the ground.

If you REALLY want to be "natural", then leave your acne alone. That is after all your "natural" state right? ;)

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 10/03/2014 9:01 am

Its more of a pity when people spew misinformation on the internet, which happens a lot. Im over acne, and Iv done it all, so I know bullshit when I see it.

MemberMember
(@joodez)

Posted : 10/03/2014 9:05 am

Everything is "chemical", and just because a chemical occurs in a plant doesn't make it inherantly better than one that comes from the ground.

If you REALLY want to be "natural", then leave your acne alone. That is after all your "natural" state right?

This, I hate the term natural. If you're buying food from a grocery store that's not specific selling organic only food, if you use any soap for any part of your body whatsoever, take any vitamins, etc, you're not naturally doing everything and likely, unless you're living on a farm in the middle of no where, nobody is.