Notifications
Clear all

Don't Know What To Do

MemberMember
(@brittnynicole)

Posted : 07/06/2014 8:16 pm

Idk if I'm washing my face wrong or something but I wash my face and it'll be good for a week then my face is completely clogged I do however rush washing my face like I just put it on I don't even massage it like recommended I just slather it on and take it off and when I scrub my face with washcloth to get rid of the clogged pores my face gets horribly irritated

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 07/07/2014 8:46 am

Dont ever scrub your face. It will NOT help, believe me. It will just make everything worse. Just try to take some more time washing your face GENTLY, & you should see a difference. You dont have to spend a lot of time, just about a minute or two.

MemberMember
(@brittnynicole)

Posted : 07/08/2014 9:49 pm

Thanks preciate your advice :)

MemberMember
(@jessylo)

Posted : 07/09/2014 12:30 am

Hello!

Which skin type do you have? And you didn't mention any foam or gel you use when washing your face...

According to a picture, you have a rather good-looking "normal" skin. You shouldn't rub your face roughly (hehe) - this is sure)) bcs you "add a few years" to yourself like that. The exfoliants you need to use should be very soft. Otherwise, "hello, Shar-Pei in 10 years!" I use Scalex by Anna Lotan. Yes, yes, I am a big fan of Israeli stuff))) Good luck with your skin. Stay beautiful!

MemberMember
(@brittnynicole)

Posted : 07/09/2014 12:49 am

I use noxzema deep cleansing and thank you I have normal skin yes but when I scrub I look a lot older for about 3 days until my skin repairs itself