Notifications
Clear all

How Do I Get Rid Of Dead Skin Cell Flakes On My Face?

MemberMember
(@pullmeunder)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:30 pm

I have these dead skin flakes on my face, like shown in this picture, for example:

dry-skin-flakes.jpg

What is the best way to get rid of this? I am on the acne.org regimen.

MemberMember
(@sue7)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:51 pm

I had same results from other BP products...do not exfoliate, it only makes it worse, even left some marks ..try using some moisturizer, don't overdo it though, it will not get smooth immediately but improve overtime...best just leave your face alone and let the dead skin peel on its own..

I was using a prescribed BP cream at that time, so avoided applying it around my mouth, chin, under the eyes and side of the face(those are my sensitive areas), but don't know how acne.org works.

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 06/26/2014 5:46 pm

Rub jojoba oil every night, and mix it with your moisturizer after cleansing.

MemberMember
(@tw12)

Posted : 06/26/2014 9:42 pm

This is an indicator that u have an internal problem, probably a deficiency in omega 3 fatty acid causing the dry face. Try krill oil and c how u do on it.

MemberMember
(@pullmeunder)

Posted : 07/07/2014 7:24 pm

Thanks guys!

tw12, thank you for the suggestion. One thing I would like you to know though. This flakiness and dead skin cells on my face isn't nearly severe without the use of the Acne.org BP. I will try taking KRILL OIL though to see if it helps. I suppose I will order some Acne.org jojoba oil as well.Thanks again.