Notifications
Clear all

Witch Hazel Miracle!

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 06/11/2014 5:49 pm

So I've had severe constant acne for years now, & i recently discovered Witch Hazel after researching it for awhile and thought, "why not?" Its so cheap, and it is a natural product so you dont have to worry about it being bad for your skin! It has done WONDERS for my acne, and my skin overall! It has cleared up my acne AND hyper pigmentation a bit, and just makes my face look so nice. I would def try it! Its so worth the try. Dont give up on acne!

MemberMember
(@tootie2014)

Posted : 06/25/2014 1:33 am

I'll second this if someone only has mild acne. It really does help take inflammation down; very soothing. You can snag it in jumbo sizes at costco sometimes for really decent prices and it's also great for removing makeup residue your cleanser may not snag :)

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 06/25/2014 12:29 pm

What witch hazel did you use? Was it a product or just the natural stuff in a glass bottle?

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 06/29/2014 1:28 pm

Dickinsons! But you can use any kind :)

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 06/30/2014 4:05 am

Dickinsons! But you can use any kind :)

Those guys make a pretty good foaming facial wash too. It's gentle and free of most chemical irritants. I've been using it for over a year and like it.

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 06/30/2014 7:21 am

Where do you buy that at? I'd love to try it!

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/01/2014 4:02 am

Where do you buy that at? I'd love to try it!

Trina,

I used to get it at Walgreens pharmacy but recently they seem to have discontinued it. I have also gotten it at Walmart before. Lately I have been purchasing online from Drugstore.com or Amazon. I think there are some reviews for the cleanser in the review section of this site. Enjoy!

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 07/01/2014 5:31 am

Thank you soo much! I'll def check into that!