Notifications
Clear all

Tired Of This Battle

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/17/2014 12:56 am

Yet another facial boil or acne cyst (whatever you want to call them) has surfaced.

My derm is talking to me about accutane (already had 3 courses in my teenage years).

We'll have the results of a swab in 10 days (she was supposed to get them yesterday but she didn't have anything).

I'm so fed up. For now I'm on Azythromicin for 3 days and Fucidin locally. Started yesterday evening but the big boil I have hasn't budged and the extreme redness I have from popping one these huge monsters on my face is still red (though turning purple).

Anyone faced such an issue before?

I've decided to stop using my current cleanser, thinking it might be the cause.

Also ate quite some dairy last week and will cut that completely again.

Not sure what do do next.

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/17/2014 7:18 am

Anybody?

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/17/2014 1:01 pm

Guys? Any help?

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 05/17/2014 1:57 pm

I dont understand what the boil is on your face. If it is about cystic acne i recommend you vicks vaporub. I see you have already quoted another post of mine about vicks. I dont know if your condition is severe. I have mild to moderate hormonal acne and vicks is working just fine during my night sleep. Hope it does smth to you!

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/18/2014 4:16 am

I dont understand what the boil is on your face. If it is about cystic acne i recommend you vicks vaporub. I see you have already quoted another post of mine about vicks. I dont know if your condition is severe. I have mild to moderate hormonal acne and vicks is working just fine during my night sleep. Hope it does smth to you!

I might try that. These boils are just crazy.