Notifications
Clear all

The Struggle Is Real.

MemberMember
(@wondergoob)

Posted : 04/19/2014 3:26 pm

I have had this big pimple under my nose for the past two months. It has always been really red. The strange thing is it has always had two or three small white head spots in it, not like the whole thing like a normal white head would. I thought maybe it has been just multiple pimples but it just one bump. This is the third time it has almost gone away and then started up again. It don't know why it won't go away and it has these small white head spots on it.

MemberMember
(@svoloch)

Posted : 04/19/2014 7:38 pm

Its a internal infection man, have you popped the white heads at all? if you havent, do it! and disinfect the area with some cream. If its white, it means your body is trying to get rid of the infection.

the infection is spreading so you have to contain it and make sure you clean it properly when you pop it.

MemberMember
(@wondergoob)

Posted : 04/20/2014 10:22 am

I have poped it before, then it starts to bleed and then it just turns yellow all over again like i did nothing.

MemberMember
(@alcatraz)

Posted : 04/20/2014 3:57 pm

Yeah you definitely shouldn't have a pimple in any area for two months...if you popped it, it should heal and just leave a red mark and that'll be that...get it checked out.

MemberMember
(@svoloch)

Posted : 04/20/2014 3:59 pm

I have poped it before, then it starts to bleed and then it just turns yellow all over again like i did nothing.

means you arent cleaning properly after you pop it. If its that infected, put a cotton pad full of alcohol rub and dab at it for 5 secs. It will sting, but it will help with killing the bacteria. After put some polysporin or Benzol P on it. If that doesn't work than i suggest going to the doctor and they check it out