Notifications
Clear all

Finding Out My Grandma Took Accutane

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/15/2014 6:43 pm

I just thought it was interesting, Ive been talking to my Grandma quite a lot recently about how Im struggling with my skin and I found out that she took accutane when it first became available in the UK.

She had acne all through her life up until she was 50. She'd tried everything so obviously when she was offered accutane she took it and it worked a miracle.

My Grandma is 80 this year and is in good health. She obviously has aches and pains as all old people tend to do at that age but shes doing well.

Im considering accutane at the moment and hearing about my Grandmas positive experience has made me feel less nervous about considering it.

Just thought it was an interesting story as Im sure most 80 year olds have not taken accutane.

MemberMember
(@jimsport)

Posted : 04/16/2014 5:07 am

def gotta get that accutane, ive seen sooooo many success stories, as for me my acne isnt that bad but ive tried everything else, im actually exited to get on accutane and finally have clear skin!! just 2 mnths till i get into see a derm

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 04/16/2014 5:54 am

I took it for 2 months. It was awesome!

I believe I should have take it everyday for 1 month and then take it day yes/day no. This way the effect would last more :D