Notifications
Clear all

Lol Whoops Mistake (Poppin Dem Pimples)

MemberMember
(@twosteps)

Posted : 03/24/2014 7:14 pm

What time is it? 7:35. OK, 25 minutes until my 12 hour shower. Maybe some sit-ups to get a little sweat flowing before I shower. 7:40 a text from my mom letting me know my aunt and cousins are coming into town the next day. Meh, twenty minutes early but I'll just take my shower. Damn two red bumps about an inch above the corner of my mouth. Wow, stretching my cheek there's clearly a lot of white/yellow pus down there. Blink. Now my face is bleeding but there's still some pus in there. Blink. Hmm I think i got it all damn my nails cut my cheek. Shower. Wow my whole lower cheek is bright red. This is probably gonna bruise. 8:00. Lol gonna be hideous tomorrow. Good thing I food shopped earlier today. Gonna have to make a j call in the morning on work. Probably shouldn't have scrapped off that skin with my nail. Might need to sit this one out coach. Hopefully the snow storm will work in my favor...

Hey guys I popped two zits I shouldn't have tonight and I thought I'd share. The blood is pretty ridiculous but I'm happy I got it out of the way tonight. Props to anyone who isn't feeling top of their game and has the courage to make it to work/school tomorrow.

MemberMember
(@kylenea)

Posted : 03/24/2014 11:02 pm

Hey, I like this post a lot! You have interesting thought patterns and ways of communicating!