Notifications
Clear all

Acne-Vitamins (B5) With Minocycline

MemberMember
(@vividblu)

Posted : 12/15/2013 4:33 pm

I have a question. So I got these vitamins from [Removed]. but, I'm also using minocycline from the derm. I heard taking these all together will lessen the affects of the minocycline. I had perfect results from the b5. But after my skin cleared up within a week and a half. It started to break out again. I have better results talking both. What could I do so I don't have any interactions?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/15/2013 6:00 pm

u just said you got better results from taking both

MemberMember
(@vividblu)

Posted : 12/15/2013 6:12 pm

u just said you got better results from taking both

I meant I got clear the first week. But I need to take both for good results. I stopped taking the b5 after finding out it caused my minocycline to stop being effectively correct. I can't just take b5 for some reason it doesn't work all the way for me. I'm saying can I take both but not at the same time ? Like two hours apart ? I need to make sure. Both b5 and minocycline work for me. The acne vitamins are a good product. My skin was almost perfect within the first week. Then when I started to break out again after around 2-3 weeks I stopped taking minocycline and just took b5

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/15/2013 9:55 pm

i dont see why not , since b5 is just a vitamin

MemberMember
(@vividblu)

Posted : 12/15/2013 11:03 pm

But I thought it counter reacted with the minocycline. Making my skin start to break out