Notifications
Clear all

Food And Acne?

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 11/25/2013 11:06 pm

Do greasy foods and sodas actually cause breakouts or is it all just in my head?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 11/26/2013 5:32 am

some lucky people can get away with eating complete junk, others can't

there is no right answer for everyone....for most acne suffers, eating a healthy diet does help - for me personally, avoiding gluten and dairy help even more

but in general, eat well, sodas are loaded with things your body doesn't need- opt for spring water instead and whole foods

MemberMember
(@interested19)

Posted : 11/26/2013 8:43 am

People say fats and oils come out through our pores or something, so I think there is some truth to the idea. Personally I do notice, e.g. The other day I ate like alot of chocolate ice cream, the next day I broke out along my jaw.

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 12:05 pm

No. It is highly unlikely food has to do with acne according to the pros. Here's an article to check out about it! http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/information/nutrition/foods-trigger-acne-breakouts.htm

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/26/2013 1:58 pm

it does causes acne , stop reading articles and listen to your body

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 2:01 pm

I guess you could say that for some people it causes acne but for most people greasy foods has absolutely nothing to do with acne.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/26/2013 2:09 pm

i would

I guess you could say that for some people it causes acne but for most people greasy foods has absolutely nothing to do with acne.

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 2:30 pm

i would

actually it has alot to do with acne but if you insist lol

mhmmm...