Notifications
Clear all

Need To Change My Makeup, Help Me Please !

MemberMember
(@jila17)

Posted : 11/14/2013 6:51 pm

I use Make-up Forever matte finish right now, covers really good, and doesn't make me oily but i need somthing that will not clog my pores and have full coverage and is oil free, any suggestions ?

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 11/14/2013 9:37 pm

My teenage years was spent on the hunt for makeup- i just gave up. I just use a bit of concealer and thats it.

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 11/15/2013 10:43 pm

Hey! I've been using MUFE Mat Velvet + for 2 years now, and my skin hasn't gotten noticeably worse at all. Just make sure you wash ALL of your makeup off at night, EVERY night, cleanse, and you should be okay! The confidence that this makeup gives me by covering my deep acne scars and active acne is worth the world.

MemberMember
(@mm1990)

Posted : 11/16/2013 3:29 am

I love Makeup Forever Face and Body foundation. It is water based and has a slightly gel-like texture. When my skin is clear, I only need a little, but I can easily build it up when I'm having bad days. I frequently get complimented on my skin when I wear this stuff and it is certainly far from perfect! The finish is just very natural and light, plus they have a shade pale enough for my vampire skin. Every other foundation I've tried has broken me out in some way (mainly from dimethicone), so I highly recommend it.