Notifications
Clear all

Acne Problem

MemberMember
(@vijaysehgal)

Posted : 08/12/2013 2:57 pm

How to treat acne. I m teenager and i m facing it since 4 years. Shall i tqke isotretroin medicine or any product? Please suggest

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:00 pm

Can you let us know what you've tried so far to treat your acne? Isotretinoin is usually considered as a last resort but there are plenty of other treatments you can try that are less invasive and might be able to give you good results. Have you tried salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide? They're usually good ones to start with :)

MemberMember
(@vijaysehgal)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:05 pm

No i havn't tried salicylic avid or benzoyl peroxide. Earler i use to use isotretroin and face clean and accnelac soap. Thn seeing that accne hav gone so i stopped. Again acne reappear so i want to rmov it prmanently Pls guide me properly

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:12 pm

How bad is your acne? If it's pretty mild I'd say start by trying a salicylic acid facial wash and maybe a salicylic acid moisturiser too.

If it's moderate or severe I'd suggest trying out the Regimen on this website which uses benzoyl peroxide and gives you step by step instructions and videos on how to treat your skin.