Notifications
Clear all

Try Probiotics

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 08/08/2013 7:07 am

Ill keep it short and sweet,

Iv done quite a bit of research on probiotics and I'm sure many other people have raved on here about them also. If you have been using antibiotics or the pill, i would highly recommend them. My skin is relatively clear, however since taking probiotics it has really made a difference in the tone of my skin (less redness). Im taking a 100 billion good bacteria per capsule once per day.

P.S Just note that this is not a 'miracle cure' for me or anything; however over the years i have learnt to listen to my skin and this is defiantly helping.

MemberMember
(@kefirfan)

Posted : 08/08/2013 7:36 am

agreed.

although I don't know how beneficial capsules with probiotics are, since it makes no sense that living organisms (bacteria) can survive in a capsule

but probiotics such as water kefir does miracles for sure :)

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 08/08/2013 9:24 am

as far as i know,u gotta continue forever to maintain the gut balance that way.with capsules or even yogurt etc.

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 08/08/2013 9:37 am

agreed.

although I don't know how beneficial capsules with probiotics are, since it makes no sense that living organisms (bacteria) can survive in a capsule

but probiotics such as water kefir does miracles for sure smile.png

I assume that why i have to refrigerate them, ill have to look into water kerif thanks 🙂

as far as i know,u gotta continue forever to maintain the gut balance that way.with capsules or even yogurt etc.

Hmm thats no good, well if it keeps helping my skin then so be it 😛

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 09/13/2013 7:40 pm

I started like last week! I am hoping my skin will also improve! I think it will lol.

Thanks for your post!

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 10/08/2013 8:55 pm

yes, yes. still searching for an effective probiotic to use because i've read about its benefits. thank you for the reminder.