Notifications
Clear all

Masturbation And Acne Solved

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/29/2013 8:58 pm

I been getting breakouts from masturbating since I was young. I would go at least a month without masturbating. Recently I start researching ways to not get breakouts the next day after masturbating. I realized I spent more time on finding how to heal pimples then stopping the root of the problem. I wouldn't have sex nor masturbate because I was sceard to get breakouts. I didn't even want a girlfriend because I didn't want to mess up my skin.

I started testing different method to see what would stop my breakouts the next day. My first test was a success on the first try I had found the solution. I was a random decision that actually worked. I couldn't believe it, I thought it might have been something I ate. But then I realized I never drank pineapple juice in my life, so I thought Id test pineapple juice after I masturbated.

The next day I went the whole day without a single new pimple. I recommend using Doles Pineapple Juice. Drink the whole can right after doing your business. I can now do it like normal people.

MemberMember
(@3lilpigs)

Posted : 07/29/2013 10:12 pm

Bonus for a potential partner-pineapple makes your semen taste sweet and fruity! ;)

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/30/2013 7:15 pm

I challenge anyone who suffers from the same problem I had to give this a try.