Notifications
Clear all

Masturbation Possibly Causing Or Making Acne Worse

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 05/09/2013 9:43 pm

I hope it's the cause as I will gladly stop for good if it is.

I noticed that I can have perfectly clear skin sometimes, but then I'll just randomly get a huge breakout on my chin and mouth. I didn't make the connection until recently: I'll start developing these a day or two after masturbating. During this time nothing else changes except I masturbate.

I thought back to days where my skin is perfectly clear and realized I didn't masturbate much or at all prior to these days, whether it be because of work or other things that are keeping me too busy.

The thing that confuses me is I don't have an issue when I have actual sex with a woman. I have no idea why this is.

MemberMember
(@jikstah)

Posted : 05/11/2013 1:33 am

I hope it's the cause as I will gladly stop for good if it is.

I noticed that I can have perfectly clear skin sometimes, but then I'll just randomly get a huge breakout on my chin and mouth. I didn't make the connection until recently: I'll start developing these a day or two after masturbating. During this time nothing else changes except I masturbate.

I thought back to days where my skin is perfectly clear and realized I didn't masturbate much or at all prior to these days, whether it be because of work or other things that are keeping me too busy.

The thing that confuses me is I don't have an issue when I have actual sex with a woman. I have no idea why this is.

Will you gladly stop though? A pretty tall order for the horny male.

Maybe it's the increased stress of knowing your peenpeen could be inserted within other places and not in between your hands. :]

MemberMember
(@merwin)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:24 am

it's not really due to the fact that you're masterbating, it's more about how long you do it. When you masterbate you generate a hormonal response and you may not realize it, but your scalp and face will get really oily and then your pores will get clogged.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired and probably not explaining this right, so in a nutshell just keep it under 30 minutes and cleanse both heads after you finish and you should be fine.

MemberMember
(@madeleine24)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:35 am

I am surprised it would cause or make acne worse? How old are you? Maybe your hormones are just going all over the place at the moment, like unbalanced so sometimes you feel like masturbating more and it's just coincidence that you break out at the same time, your testosterone levels are probably higher at this time. When your skin was perfectly clear and you weren't masturbating maybe you didn't feel the need to masturbate or as much because your test levels were lower.