Notifications
Clear all

My Type Of Acne (Uploaded Pics!) Gonna Start Regimen

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 04/25/2013 1:12 pm

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! OK here are the pics......neutral.gif

post-186614-0-22097600-1366976588_thumb.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 04/25/2013 4:30 pm

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! I'll post the pics later when I get home cause I'm doing this post through my iPhone & I'm not sure if you can upload pics through here! Thanks (:

Liz, looking forward to following your journey. Hoping to start the regimen soon after my accutane dryness goes away

MemberMember
(@demonclaw)

Posted : 04/27/2013 8:53 am

What kind of Regim are you using/taking?

Accutane?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/27/2013 10:16 am

u've very nice facial features.=)

i hope u all the best for ur new routine.

if u're going on accutane,please be careful abt the sideeffects.

cheers!

MemberMember
(@priyankaa)

Posted : 04/27/2013 10:49 am

Will be following your updates hope it works out for u. fingers crossed :)

MemberMember
(@doddy46)

Posted : 04/27/2013 11:17 am

Accutane has less serious side effects than antibiotics, which destroy your intestinal tract, good job on going for the tane.

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 04/28/2013 5:58 pm

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! I'll post the pics later when I get home cause I'm doing this post through my iPhone & I'm not sure if you can upload pics through here! Thanks (:

Liz, looking forward to following your journey. Hoping to start the regimen soon after my accutane dryness goes away

Thank you (:

Good luck on your journey as well!!!! Xoxo

u've very nice facial features.=)

i hope u all the best for ur new routine.

if u're going on accutane,please be careful abt the sideeffects.

cheers!

Thank you (: !

I don't think I'll ever try accutane although I have thought about it, but the side effects are too dangerous

Will be following your updates hope it works out for u. fingers crossed :)

Thank you sooo much!! (: