Notifications
Clear all

Emergency... Need Advice, Help! Tca, Scab...

MemberMember
(@cranberrie)

Posted : 03/23/2013 11:15 pm

Hi,

I'm kinda of panicking right now! I did tca cross about a week ago, and one of the scabs came off too soon while I was washing my face yesterday. Theres now an actual HOLE in that area. The rest of the scab came off this morning in the shower, theres no hole from what I can see but its all covered in a white film? I have no idea what to do... should I just keep using polysporin? Or use my copper peptides to promote some type of collagen building? Unfortunate thing is the scar was not even deep to begin with, now since the scab came off looks quite deep! Not cool! I'm even wondering should I just tca cross that area again so it will re-scab?

Should I be keeping area moist? Or will that prevent a scab form forming? Baiscally, how can I get this to scab up again so skin can attempt to heal!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 03/24/2013 10:27 am

the best thing you can do is complETELY leave it alone - no fancy face products or chemicals (apart from maybe a healing cream such as sudocrem) just let it heal.

This is an open wound, you dont want to mess around with it because you'll risk infection (or scarring). If its going to scar then in will, the wound is already there and you cant un-do that. it will most likely fill back in as it heals.

MemberMember
(@cranberrie)

Posted : 03/26/2013 12:34 am

Thank you so much for your reply. Its fully scabbed over again. Going to be super, super careful with it!