Notifications
Clear all

Help ! Oh Mighty Acne.org

MemberMember
(@acnegoawaypls)

Posted : 03/19/2013 5:10 am

Hello there ! lovely acne.org community

i am a 20 yr old collage student, acne has been a problem since when i was 16, i have tried many different solutions such as proactive, many kinds of face wash, sulfur soap , even some Asia Medici..... but those little red thing still stays

here are some pics (caution)

Spoiler

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

can you please help me

with it ?

anything!

identify what kind acne is it,suggestions....

thank you all for you time reading this

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/19/2013 5:24 am

On 3/19/2013 at 4:10 PM, acnegoawaypls said:

Hello there ! lovely acne.org community

i am a 20 yr old collage student, acne has been a problem since when i was 16, i have tried many different solutions such as proactive, many kinds of face wash, sulfur soap , even some Asia Medici..... but those little red thing still stays

here are some pics (caution)

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

can you please help me

with it ?

anything!

identify what kind acne is it,suggestions....

thank you all for you time reading this

smile.png

I have been on the acne.org Regimen now for a little over 2 months. It has what helped me clear my acne and the acne of a lot of people on here. If you are willing to give time and effort into doing the regimen precisely then I suggest you try that. You can either use Acne.org products or get store bought products.

I also try to avoid food with a lot of sugar and dairy. I can't completely give them up, but I have them in small portions.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 03/21/2013 5:51 pm

Is the red because of picking or because of latent inflammation?

Do you have mostly blackheads and clogged pores, or is it inflamed, with a little bit of pus? It's a bit hard to tell from the pics