Notifications
Clear all

Acne Nightmare..

MemberMember
(@brownsyrup1)

Posted : 02/07/2013 1:14 pm

Hi everyone..i just joined the community, and feel that it is the best thing i've done especially talking to and hearing from most of you who are/have been going through this nightmare.First I have brown skin & my acne keeps & keeps getting worse by day. I have been wondering if i should get rid of the Mirena B/C I'm using,thinking its worsening the situation too. I feel horrible and so miserable every time i look myself in the mirror.

Sometimes i find peace when i'm indoors than when i'm out on the street,mall & workplace;Because every time i go out & meet people the only thing i imagine is they are looking at my acne/scars. I used to feel good about myself but not anymore. I try to be gentle washing the skin bt another problem is,i accidentally find my hands picking on the acne. Still working on this thou...

I have beeen using acleanser with benzoyl peroxide(clean & clear) & apply fade creams with AHA, SALICYLIC ACID, applying the cream on the dark spots and because of this some parts on my face are getting more lighter than the other though the scars seem to be improving over months.

Besides everything i'm also taking vitamin e,vitamin A & D3, omega-3, Zinc, Apple cider vinegar & VitaminB12.Still watching and hoping they too will help too.

I'm interested in hearing from those who have suffered like me and finally got solutions in the end.so if your out there and you got something that really worked on your acne and terrible scars/dark spots on your face,i need to hear from you.Please,please add me as your friend.

THANK YOU ALL

MemberMember
(@coconutkai12)

Posted : 02/08/2013 11:52 pm

Accutane