Notifications
Clear all

I Don't Know What I Have, Possible Solutions?

MemberMember
(@sirgiggles)

Posted : 01/14/2013 8:50 pm

I've had acne problems since I was in 8th grade. As a genius (i.e big idiot), I've tried everything EXCEPT Benzoyl Peroxide....

So, I finally bought it. But since salyaslic acid didn't work, Glycolic acid didn't work, tea tree oil didn't work. How am I sure that this will work for me? Firstly I have no idea what exactly I have, I know its acne but that's about it.

I mean they don't perticuarly hurt nor are they red or anything. Its just... their under my skin and a times if I squeeze it white "stuff" comes out.

Will Benzoyl Peroxide work in clearing these out? They're pretty clogged and pretty deep. If it does work... how long do I have to wait to see results?

Here are the pictures I took.

MemberMember
(@sirgiggles)

Posted : 01/14/2013 9:49 pm

I'm not sure but will BP also help with the texuture of the skin, it kinda feels rough and bumpy.

MemberMember
(@sirgiggles)

Posted : 01/16/2013 5:59 pm

Anything?

MemberMember
(@cna7)

Posted : 01/16/2013 6:55 pm

I think BP will help! Apply twice a day, morning and night, 2.5-5% only.... anything over 5% can be very irritating to your skin. I sea salt mask might help with those too. Best wishes & good luck!

MemberMember
(@h47)

Posted : 01/16/2013 7:02 pm

I believe those are called Milia and are hard to remove. I personally wouldn't use BP because those are barely noticeable.