Notifications
Clear all

Hello People

MemberMember
(@blottedscience)

Posted : 01/09/2013 3:40 pm

So here I am. Fresh. Name is Peter. I don't want to talk with you about beginning of my acne treatment just because I dont want to think about it. But, 4 different antibiotics, shitload of creams, laser theraphy (6 times) LED therapy (over 10 times), diet. And then 2012 came in. knock knock - who is there? your worst year of your life. So 2012 was acne-full year for me. And here we go, 2013 and situation still the same. My acne is not that big as it was in middle of 2012 but it's still shitty and I have a lot of scars which im trying to get rid of by peel therapy (glycol, already 3 times) I'm on diet right now. I dont eat sweets, fried anything, no milk, cheese, alc, no anything. Just eat fishes, sometimes chicken, wegetables, fruits, water, green tea, home made fruit jam (thing keeps me alive!) I know that it contains sugar but its made from my own fruits so at least no any chemicals in it. I want you guys to help me healing my scars. Especially on my left cheek. Its acne-clear but it has and old large cyste scar. Its terrible. Some people thought that i had an accident or something. I dont know what to do. On right cheek, few scars here and there, red and intensive, three pimples that im fighting right now. Forehead - I had it clean most of the time and last two months killed my forehead. I dont know why??? Im eating only at home. Maybe because of the winter? I dont know but its killing me. when you see a progression and few days later its coming back... please, Im waiting for respond. take care and I wish you all to get rid of the same problem

MemberMember
(@miss-soloist)

Posted : 01/09/2013 4:13 pm

It might be best to get rid of your acne first (if it's still active?) then treat the scarring.

How old are you? Have you considered accutane at all? Did the antibiotics and other treatments not work?

MemberMember
(@blottedscience)

Posted : 01/10/2013 4:24 pm

Im 15. I started to cure scars because my acne wasnt active at all. But it came back...

Antibiotics didnt help. I get nausea and hair loss + dry body skin from them.

About accutane - I would probably be clear now but my parents dislike this idea. very much