Notifications
Clear all

Masturbation Acne

MemberMember
(@desperate-anon)

Posted : 12/02/2012 7:49 pm

Hey Guys

I am 18 years old . I have been masturbating since I was 15 with almost everyday in the beginning . I didn't suffer from acne till I was about 16 after that it flared up suddenly up to a point that it started to look real bad . I couldn't figure out why is started until I didn't masturbate for 2 weeks and skin became totally clean . After that I started searching Internet and found numerous forum related to it . I can quit masturbating but then I suffer from nocturnal emission which have almost the similar effect on my since . The few points that I have come across are that its due to the testosterone changes , spike in the DHT levels, Zinc Deficiency or due to the temperature changes. Normally whenever I raise this question over the internet people just answer it by saying that it isn't caused by masturbation and give some useless advices . I have tired Taking zinc tablets but they didn't gave satisfactory results . I drink a lot of water my diet isn't that bad either and I do exercise everyday to keep the sweat glands active . If I go on without masturbation and nocturnal emission for about two weeks I could see the results but its normally ruined by nocturnal emission . Now I have started to become frustrated as there is nothing that I could do about it . It is affecting my confidence and life . I want to know whether there is a proper cure to either nocturnal emission or masturbation acne.I can try anything that won't have any side effects on my health.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@boafriend)

Posted : 12/02/2012 10:02 pm

I don't there's necessarily a "cure", but you can try taking saw palmetto supplements (saw palmetto supposedly decreases the DHT levels...or androgen level...something like that that has to do with hormones) to see if your breakouts decrease or go away completely though. I don't know about nocturnal emission either (this is my first time hearing about it) but saw palmetto helps with prostate and urinary health in males, so it may help out in some way.

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 12/03/2012 8:15 pm

so even if you have one nocturnal emission your acne comes back badly? how often does a nocturnal emission happen for you if you completely abstain from masturbation?