Notifications
Clear all

Maybe A Stupid Quiestion

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 11/16/2012 10:42 am

Okay, so I just wondered if anyone could answer me this question. Everytime I pluck my eyebrows, like in between my eyes (mono-brow area) after about a few days or so, like when the hair is growing back in, there is ALWAYS a spot being formed aswell under the area I plucked from, I don't understand why this is?

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/16/2012 10:44 am

I get the same thing. I think the hair follicale gets irritated prompting an inflammatory response. Could be wrong though.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 11/16/2012 11:23 am

If your skin in oily removing the hair makes it prone to inflammation.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 11/16/2012 11:31 am

@spotthedifference - Im glad Im not only one who gets this then! That what I thought, about the hair follicule getting trapped. It happens most of the time though, like it starts as a really big bump under my skin before the hair comes out, Im fed up with it.

Also my skin isn't oily its more prone to being dry :/

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/17/2012 5:33 am

Very carefully exfoliating the area may help stop the little hair getting trapped.

MemberMember
(@jacinthaa)

Posted : 11/17/2012 7:19 am

This may sound weird, but about 2 years ago I had the same problem. That's when I started shaving the excess hair. (I only had to pluck them between my eyebrows, because the hair is blonde and already in a perfect shape) I never have the problem of irritating the follicales anymore. They grow back a lot faster, but I'd rather have to shave them more often then ending up with a pimple right between my eyebrows.