Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Have Swelling In Between Nose And Cheek Starts In The T Zone?

MemberMember
(@abon)

Posted : 08/12/2012 6:39 pm

I have like puffy swollen cheeks in this area of face. It happens to me a handful of times. It usually goes away within a few weeks for me. It doesn't really turn into a hard cyst. Anyone have this before? Or know the cause is? I'm wondering if it maybe a food intolerance for me.

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 11/27/2012 12:11 pm

I have like puffy swollen cheeks in this area of face. It happens to me a handful of times. It usually goes away within a few weeks for me. It doesn't really turn into a hard cyst. Anyone have this before? Or know the cause is? I'm wondering if it maybe a food intolerance for me.

yo i have this exact problem. are you on the regimen? I use BP and AHA and i feel like my cheeks are swollen too.

MemberMember
(@abon)

Posted : 11/27/2012 4:43 pm

Hey Tingmothy. I'm not on any regime. I quit using BP and oral antibiotics so my current regimen is eat better, live healthier lifestyle and more natural ways. I just wash my face with water. I'm 24 so I found out that these harsh chemicals were doing more harm then good. My skin is doing decent not clear but good as it has been in a while.

If you believe the BP and AHA cause swelling I'd cut back on amount you use or quit all together. For me it wasn't using these products.

Anyways what I have found that helped with the swollen area inbetween cheek and nose is too not pick or touch it. Maybe ice it if you feel like you have to do something. I just let it run it's course. I haven't pinpointed what causes this for me. I believe it is food related which this site has a lot of great info and help under the hollistic and nutrition section.

Hope this helps in some way. Good luck with your battle and finding a great routine for your skin!