Notifications
Clear all

Acne Conspiracy

MemberMember
(@spottybum)

Posted : 05/29/2012 1:25 pm

I'm sure we've all thought at some point in our acne ridden lives "Why me? Why do some people get acne and not others?". This is a good question and one which has a surprisingly simple answer: Acne makes a lot of people rich.

You probably agree with that last statement, acne treatments generate a lot of revenue. But how is that a conspiracy? The truth is the 'conspiracy' is how people get acne in the first place. Acne is a man made disease created and spread for the profit of large corporations.

I know what you're thinking: "Acne is a well documented disease, human beings have always suffered from acne!". Well this is only partly true. Think about it, how many recorded cases of acne really exist? Other than a few exceptional cases, which might as well be harlequin ichthyosis, acne barely seems to have existed before the 20th century. Even in the appalling conditions of the Victorian workhouse people were acne free.

So why do we have it now? Because of chemicals put in water supplies and certain food products designed to trigger certain genetic markers in unlucky individuals. This is done for two reasons; 1) to create demand for dermatological services and 2) to weaken individuals capable of challenging the new world order by preoccupying them with acne. Think about it...why is it always the intellectuals (nerds) who get acne? Because the Illuminati don't want them to be confident, assertive and in a position to think to deeply about politics. Therefore acne is used to generate wealth and as a tool of oppression.

We must rise up against those who wish to oppress us. No doubt the Illuminati are watching me and will attempt to prevent me spreading the truth. Don't let acne stop you reaching your potential, make sure you only drink boiled water and avoid food with lots of Illuminati chemicals in them. People with acne are the achilles heal of the new world order, that's why we get targeted with chemicals and radio waves. Wake up people, this is a war.

MemberMember
(@texas-path)

Posted : 01/04/2014 12:00 am

Finally the truth. Don't worry, people are triggered to laugh at posts like this, pay no mind.

The truth is cystic acne is a subliminal discrediting operation on a massive scale, which can very well lead to suicidal tendencies, social phobias, and a loss of personal identity. The best advice I can give people suffering from cystic acne is to NOT identify with your body, and to identify with the spirit within you.

I really don't think bringing the "illuminati" into this was necessary, placing blame really doesn't help anything. Are there mind scientists and social engineers strategizing against humanity? Of course, they're 100 moves ahead in this chess game folks. Sorry.

I wish you all luck on your journey,

*EX* agent

MemberMember
(@kylenea)

Posted : 01/04/2014 8:58 pm

I believe in conspiracies; however, I think in this case it's the egg and not the chicken.

People who grow up plagued by acne cultivate other interests and become intellectually exploratory. I myself was not plagued by acne, but rather by childhood obesity. "Nerds" tend to have appearances that don't strictly adhere to "norm" of socializing groups during post-adolescence years. Therefore, rather than agreeably participating in empty socialization influenced by mutual peer attraction, they explore reading and a bevy of other interests.

But I agree, it's fun to think about conspiracies.....

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 01/05/2014 1:18 am

I can see some merit in this after recently studying social engineering and eugenics. I have beleived for a long time that there has been several families throughout history that are still around today in possesion have unimaginable technology and knowledge.There could be a reason certain individuals get acne sparked from a genetic trigger hidden in the food and water, but I can only see this because I've been depressed lately and when that happens I begin to focus on topics like conspiracies and pot use.

MemberMember
(@texas-path)

Posted : 01/12/2014 9:54 pm

If you think you're beautiful, you're beautiful... ;)