Notifications
Clear all

Nixoderm works!!

MemberMember
(@eckwtg)

Posted : 11/08/2006 8:18 am

Used this product called Nixoderm. Cost like 2 US dollar. Just spread the cream all over yur nose. After !0 minutes, all blackheads gone...wish i knew it before i bought the blackhead gun...

MemberMember
(@stu2u)

Posted : 11/09/2006 4:44 am

Used this product called Nixoderm. Cost like 2 US dollar. Just spread the cream all over yur nose. After !0 minutes, all blackheads gone...wish i knew it before i bought the blackhead gun...

It sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say about that kind of thing.

MemberMember
(@ozzfest)

Posted : 11/09/2006 8:25 am

is this for real?

anyone else tried it can confirm this?

MemberMember
(@royalredus)

Posted : 11/09/2006 9:14 am

It's always so shady when someone comes on here, calls out a product (in broken English, no less), and that's the only post they've ever written.

MemberMember
(@snowman)

Posted : 11/09/2006 4:13 pm

this dude aint established as in that was his 1st post so i wouldnt believe it

MemberMember
(@cain)

Posted : 11/09/2006 5:36 pm

Same here. Sorry dude your the new guy and your probably a advitser @ most.

MemberMember
(@i_amputated_my_head)

Posted : 11/09/2006 9:32 pm

i'm not gonna pretend i'm the god of acne and know all, but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CREAM THAT WILL GET RID OF ALL BLACKHEADS. **especially** after using it once. i have enough experience with acne and blackheads to know that much. so nobody get their hopes up about this.

MemberMember
(@eckwtg)

Posted : 11/10/2006 4:17 am

i'm not gonna pretend i'm the god of acne and know all, but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CREAM THAT WILL GET RID OF ALL BLACKHEADS. **especially** after using it once. i have enough experience with acne and blackheads to know that much. so nobody get their hopes up about this.

Nixoderm active ingredients : Benzoic Acid, Salicylic acid...read the reviews in acne.org...just trying to help cos i've have read an learned about acid and blackheads from this site too. Pardon me language, too much IM.

MemberMember
(@reminiscent)

Posted : 11/10/2006 4:49 am

I can confirm this is a great product, i never apply it to my blackheads so i wouldnt know if that blackheads part is true. It didnt help with cystic (under the skin pimples) well nothing helps in that but it help with my smaller pimples.

However the problem its a bitch to wash off i only see you really using it at night so the next morning you spent extra minutes trying to cleanse it off (im not a morning person so i rush when i head off to uni which is why its a pain for me..) . The thing sits on your face stinging for like god knows long.. probably the most painful pimple treatment i ever used.

MemberMember
(@royalredus)

Posted : 11/10/2006 11:41 am

I can confirm this is a great product, i never apply it to my blackheads so i wouldnt know if that blackheads part is true. It didnt help with cystic (under the skin pimples) well nothing helps in that but it help with my smaller pimples.

However the problem its a bitch to wash off i only see you really using it at night so the next morning you spent extra minutes trying to cleanse it off (im not a morning person so i rush when i head off to uni which is why its a pain for me..) . The thing sits on your face stinging for like god knows long.. probably the most painful pimple treatment i ever used.

Hey...I don't understand. Are you really saying this is a great product? You don't apply it to blackheads, it didn't help a cyst, it stings, it's a bitch to wash off, most painful...

...but it helps with smaller pimples? What makes it great in your opinion?

MemberMember
(@donkey143)

Posted : 11/10/2006 8:12 pm

This product stings so much!! It leaves me with tears..

MemberMember
(@reminiscent)

Posted : 11/10/2006 8:38 pm

Hey...I don't understand. Are you really saying this is a great product? You don't apply it to blackheads, it didn't help a cyst, it stings, it's a bitch to wash off, most painful...

...but it helps with smaller pimples? What makes it great in your opinion?

I guess i should of rephase that its great in a way because no other products didnt anything for me..

MemberMember
(@cain)

Posted : 11/10/2006 11:54 pm

Well their are thousands of products out their. After i leave the military i might try to make my own. It will be a lot harder and better than the ones they got now i hope.

MemberMember
(@negi)

Posted : 11/13/2006 11:01 am

Well if you look at the reviews on this website... seems it does work!

I might look into it more... it's been around for about 40 years and is good for all skin types.

People say it burns for the first few minutes but after that it's fine.

Apparently it works wonders. But it's hard to get hold of.

MemberMember
(@lmalbert777)

Posted : 04/30/2013 9:20 am

Better late than never...but if it helps someone then it's worth it.

I'm 37 have lived with rosacea and acne ALL MY LIFE. My sister-in-law gave me nixoderm and in three day I was SHOCKED by my face's improvement. It worked so well, I had to research it and see what the catch was.

At $3 a tin, it does not hurt to try it; so just do it. My only warnings are...don't use all over face, just trouble areas and use for intervals...like three days skip a day or two and then use again. Yes, it's that strong...but it works.

MemberMember
(@bobbyz1)

Posted : 04/30/2013 11:37 pm

I use nixoderm because i'm currently battling perioral dermatitis. I put a very light coat of nixoderm over the area and it disappears...as in it hides it. Sort of like make up, but not really...lol

I assume that's what's going on for a majority of people who say they put it on one night and by morning their acne/blemishes were gone. Take a shower, wash it off and you'll see your blemishes are probably still there they were just temporarily hidden although it does seem to help in healing also, just takes a while....my problem is my skin is immune to sulfer, which is the 2nd main ingredient in nixoderm. If your skin isn't immune to it, sulfer is AWESOME at treating acne. I used proactiv refining mask for so long though in my teens and while the sulfer did work wonders at one point, it's no longer effective at all.

I use nixoderm primarily for hiding small blemishes from time to time if they're huge and inflamed also...it's great for that, hides the redness.