Notifications
Clear all

what kind of scars do I have?

MemberMember
(@sesefleitas123gmail-com)

Posted : 04/18/2022 9:53 pm

what treatment would I use? the subsicion are permanent?

20220130_222103.jpg

20220418_233722.jpg

20220418_233654.jpg

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 04/19/2022 3:10 pm

Rolling scars basically, not too noticeable but yeah from certain angles all scars look hideous than other angles they are like barely visible. The standard treatment includes things like subscision and/or filler.

Texture like this is also common as we age, as collagen breaks down as well and leads to minor atrophy usually.

DashingBite and liked
MemberMember
(@salientdouble)

Posted : 04/19/2022 5:31 pm

This is barely noticable. I recommend to leave it like that. Best wishes.

MemberMember
(@optimistnocebo)

Posted : 04/19/2022 9:49 pm

I have the same scars as yours and they dont look noticeable indoors but under the sun OMG they really make the face look dsifigured. Im going for laser and subcision with fillers.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 04/20/2022 5:02 pm

8 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

Yes, under sun every shallow scar makes face disfigured :/

Shadows too. Shadows and sun changes make scars look so much worse than just generic lighting or regular angles.

You liked
MemberMember
(@sesefleitas123gmail-com)

Posted : 04/21/2022 2:56 pm

On 19/4/2022 at 17:10, harmlessboy1441 said:

Basicamente, las cicatrices rodantes no se notan demasiado, pero si, desde ciertos angulos, todas las cicatrices se ven horribles, mientras que desde otros angulos son apenas visibles. El tratamiento estandar incluye cosas como subscision y/o relleno.

Una textura como esta tambien es comun a medida que envejecemos, ya que el colageno tambien se descompone y generalmente conduce a una atrofia menor.

are the subcisions permanent or do I have to renew them every so often?

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 04/21/2022 6:12 pm

18 hours ago, DashingBite said:

are the subcisions permanent or do I have to renew them every so often?

Well permanent is kind of subjective since as we age we lose volume. But in the context of is it the most permanent outside of natural loss then yes presumably because it would be newly healed material/collagen. The goal with subcision is to basically injure and untether any scars between the top and middle layer and through that injury attempt to heal 'beyond" the initial volume thus diminishing the gap. That's the goal anyway.

The results widely vary from no effect to pretty good results, and many times it's bundled with filler (which is not permanent as a substance) and other procedures to maximize. It probably has to do with experience, technique and case as well as to it's success.

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 04/22/2022 9:47 am

My scars are the same depth and type and 3 genius rf sessions improved it by about 50%. I think rf is made for us with shallow scarring.

I'm doing dermabrasion to finish off the surface.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:02 PM, harmlessboy1441 said:

Shadows too. Shadows and sun changes make scars look so much worse than just generic lighting or regular angles.

Pretty much existing. We're subject to shadows and the sun. I hate this internal game of running from certain lighting.

MemberMember
(@optimistnocebo)

Posted : 04/22/2022 9:17 pm

11 hours ago, Kay24 said:

My scars are the same depth and type and 3 genius rf sessions improved it by about 50%. I think rf is made for us with shallow scarring.

I'm doing dermabrasion to finish off the surface.

Pretty much existing. We're subject to shadows and the sun. I hate this internal game of running from certain lighting.

Hi, Im looking forward to have Infini RF done too and would like to hear your input about RF for scars such as OP have, did it elevate the scars? My scars have shallow/superficial depression that I dont think Subcision would really help(hopefully im wrong) because it is really shallow but looks really bad especially under the sun between 10am-3pm.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 04/22/2022 10:56 pm

Yes it elevated. My main problem now is textural when before there was more definable scar borders.

MemberMember
(@hws-wardhangmail-com)

Posted : 04/24/2022 2:27 am

Damn right I have rolling scars on my forehead and they dont look bad indoors or when looked straight on but outdoors or in angled lighting my forehead looks like a wreck..quite disappointing.