Notifications
Clear all

Taylor liberator subcision

MemberMember
(@mitchrod)

Posted : 01/03/2022 7:50 pm

Hi, I had TL subcision with DrH consult in london in 2021 and also fully ablative co2 . Ive suffered with tissue swelling and severe hyperpigmentation after the procedures .

the pih has subsided but I still have oedema , and tissue swelling from the treatments. Has anyone had similar experience. Ive had steroid injections but they havent helped .

MemberMember
(@isaac-j-dear)

Posted : 01/03/2022 8:23 pm

31 minutes ago, Mitchrod said:

Hi, I had TL subcision with DrH consult in london in 2021 and also fully ablative co2 . Ive suffered with tissue swelling and severe hyperpigmentation after the procedures .

the pih has subsided but I still have oedema , and tissue swelling from the treatments. Has anyone had similar experience. Ive had steroid injections but they havent helped .

Hi I was wondering if you have any images and could you give a little background to yourself like skin type and when you had this treatment

MemberMember
(@kawin-ethayarajhgmail-com)

Posted : 01/04/2022 3:21 am

@MitchrodHave you been in touch with Dr H since the procedure? The doctor would know best how to deal with this.

MemberMember
(@mitchrod)

Posted : 01/04/2022 7:14 am

Hi, I have been in touch with him and he says just time will possibly heal. Basically he hasnt encountered such issues .

im skin type 4/5 abd did procedure in March 2021. Have had co2 then 3 halo treatments to bring the pih down . So it was a very tough year .

MemberMember
(@heavyrun)

Posted : 01/04/2022 11:01 am

That sounds like a very difficult time for you, hopefully will resolve with time. Did the swelling happen after TL or Co2?

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 01/04/2022 2:22 pm

I had cannula subcision and developed lumps from it. I have them sice1 1/2 years, I think its scar tissue. Maybe you should ask Dr.H if you did developscar tissue as well. Doctors often wont admit that these things can happen.