Notifications
Clear all

Shouldering/tangential/angled lasering

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 06/18/2021 11:46 am

I hear is good for softening scar edges. What does this look like? Any visuals or videos?

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 06/18/2021 4:47 pm

5 hours ago, LivingWithFaith said:

I hear is good for softening scar edges. What does this look like? Any visuals or videos?

Here is a video from dr Taylor Salt Lake City see duration at 00:35second.

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 06/18/2021 4:55 pm

8 minutes ago, getsmart121 said:

Here is a video from dr Taylor Salt Lake City see duration at 00:35 second.

Thanks for posting! I would love to try this doctor, but I can't get over how they charge a high "consultation" fee just to email photos to his assistant (no conversation with the actual doctor) and the fee doesn't even get applied to the procedure :(

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 06/18/2021 5:02 pm

5 minutes ago, LivingWithFaith said:

Thanks for posting! I would love to try this doctor, but I can't get over how they charge a high "consultation" fee just to email photos to his assistant (no conversation with the actual doctor) and the fee doesn't even get applied to the procedure :(

Yeah they charge consultation fee but that goes towards treatment. If it is any other doctor then you shouldn™t spend consultation fee because they haven™t proven their expertise. They should probably be free.

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 06/18/2021 5:05 pm

Just now, getsmart121 said:

Yeah they charge consultation fee but that goes towards treatment. If it is any other doctor then you shouldnt spend consultation fee because they havent proven their expertise. They should probably be free.

I spoke to the receptionist the other day and she said the $150 fee doesn't get applied to treatment. That probably turns a lot of people away. It should at least be free if we're not able to have a live consult with the doctor

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 06/19/2021 1:37 am

8 hours ago, LivingWithFaith said:

I spoke to the receptionist the other day and she said the $150 fee doesn't get applied to treatment. That probably turns a lot of people away. It should at least be free if we're not able to have a live consult with the doctor

Really they used to do it. Not sure if that has changed. Well you could meet the doctor if you visit Salt Lake City. Not sure why she said that, maybe ask for dr Taylor assistant and email them. If you cant visit in person then email good photos to him, it is reviewed by dr Taylor.