Notifications
Clear all

subcision with cupping rather than fillers

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 06/09/2021 12:16 pm

Hey all,

have you guys tried subcision with cupping? if so, did it make a difference? I feel like if it does make a difference the effect would be permanentrather than doing fillers. There are research studies that have shown that cupping did make a difference, so I wanted to hear your personal experience.

MemberMember
(@acknee4life)

Posted : 06/11/2021 2:51 am

Subcision with fillers or cupping achieves the same thing (depending on the filler). While the filler itself may be temporary, the reason to get it along with subcision is to prevent retethering of the scars by acting as a spacer. Either or. Personally both times I got subcision I just had filler so I didn't need to cup. Some do cuppingto save some $$$. Not sure if one's better than the other

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 06/11/2021 1:40 pm

10 hours ago, acknee4life said:

Subcision with fillers or cupping achieves the same thing (depending on the filler). While the filler itself may be temporary, the reason to get it along with subcision is to prevent retethering of the scars by acting as a spacer. Either or. Personally both times I got subcision I just had filler so I didn't need to cup. Some do cuppingto save some $$$. Not sure if one's better than the other

thanks for replying. did it make a difference?

MemberMember
(@acknee4life)

Posted : 06/11/2021 3:29 pm

1 hour ago, Aba2020 said:

thanks for replying. did it make a difference?

I don't really want to make a decision yet on how effective it was since the fillers are still there so any progress I think I may have gotten may just be temporary.