Notifications
Clear all

Icepicks scars

MemberMember
(@mercuryyy)

Posted : 05/15/2019 7:25 am

@beautifulambition Can you identify what treatments is the best for my scars ?  Do my scars look severe ? 

And Im redness-prone skin  , Can niacinimide works for my redness?

Snapchat-1965382854.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/15/2019 8:28 am

@Mercuryyy

You have many box cars, Icepicks, rolling scars, some discoloraiton.

No niacinamide alone will not get rid of redness. IT can help with flushing but will not take it away. See below section under nightly and pulse dye laser

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@mercuryyy)

Posted : 05/15/2019 9:42 am

@beautifulambitionThankyou so much for your response , Im planning to do it next month . But I can't find any doctor here in my country doing Nokor subcision, its not readily available here. How about subcision GAUGE? They use gauge 18 - gauge 25 as necessary.

Subcision alone is okay ? Or I need combination treatment on 1 session?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/16/2019 10:45 am

@MercuryyyTry Instagram, Facebook, youtube, search for subcision and your big city nearby or country. Cannula is preferred.

Gauge does not matter, skill does. This is they have treated many patients that month doing the same procedure or have experience, you don't want just anyone doing this. You ask how many times have you done this, do you have any before and after pics, what did you do to them.

Subcision alone is fine, ... you can do TCA Cross with it as well if you wish for your other scar types. Do energy device work latter once you see what you can do naturally.