Notifications
Clear all

2 weeks post Vivace RF session - worried about scarring?

MemberMember
(@sunny210)

Posted : 12/08/2018 3:26 pm

Hello all,

Roughly 2 weeks ago I underwent my first Microneedling RF session (Vivace RF). It's only been 2 weeks, but I've seen some results already, especially on my forehead where I had some shallow marks/spots.

The only thing I'm worried about is the area by my nose. That area was very very red, and even now 2 weeks in there's still some redness to it. I've been using a moisturizer (CeraVe with Hyaluronic acid, sunscreen, and vaseline). Obviously since the treatment, the degree and area of redness has gone down significantly, however on my right side specifically I'm worried that there might be some scarring/loss of volume?

I've attached pictures - let me know what ya'll think :)

IMG_2975.PNG

IMG_2976.PNG

IMG_2977.PNG

IMG_2978.PNG

IMG_2979.PNG

IMG_2980.PNG

IMG_2981.PNG

Also, this isn't really relevant, but usually my active acne is not near as bad as this. Often times I get flare ups and breakouts when stressed - which for me is now due to going into finals week as a college student.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/09/2018 10:38 am

@sunny210Redness can last for a long time, some for months. IT's called PIE or wounding post procedure or Acne.Guys an wear concealer too, put some on if you wish. No exfoliants or scrubs. You can put tretinorin on it nightly.

I don't see where you mean loss of volume, your skin looks better than many I help daily, you have the area on the nose, other than that I don't see anything, perhaps it's the lighting or photos.If you have a issue with volume get some HA filler.

Your main issue seems to be slight textural issues. 1927nm fraxel can help with this in high density mode multi-pass.

MemberMember
(@skinanonymous)

Posted : 01/17/2019 7:39 pm

How's the progress so far?