Notifications
Clear all

fillers and subcision what do you think ?

MemberMember
(@mekos)

Posted : 10/22/2018 8:41 pm

IMG_20180811_003119.thumb.jpg.8c7e82ad1713dacfa5b70382ecce6e53.jpgIMG_20180814_044726.thumb.jpg.9e14389ca6d1e9d49ceda638638c3925.jpg
Hey people i am very glad i found this forum i read tons of information that none of my dermatologists ever told me about when i suffered from acne,and now i am obviously left with scars and my acne isn't 100 percent gone every now and then i still have pimples but they are usually small and i don't feel them much in my face so i thought maybe i can start some treatments on my acne scars.I am like everyone else very much uncomfortable with them but honestly i have like 2-3 deep rolling scars i think that bothers me.I see that fillers and subcision are the way to go but i live in Turkey so theese stuff are more expensive here and i actually had a hard time finding the right doctor that even performs subcision.Now that i think i found a couple i will have an appointment but first i wanted to hear your opinions since there are so many experienced people here with theese treatments.What do you think is best for my scars i tried photograph them as visible as i can the harshest the lightning the more visible they look so i hope the pictures help...What do you think subcision and fillers might work ? I can really use your help guys !

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/22/2018 9:44 pm

@mekosI need some pics where your scars make shadows, using a flashlight or directional light. I cannot gauge the depth. Looks like mainly surface textural issues. One is always surprised of the extent of scarring with shadows.

If you do have them then yes filler and cannular subicsion throughout the cheeks will help will help. RF mironeedling OR 3-7% density co2 laser with the highest power (4 sessions spaced between subcisions). Wait 3 months between treatments. You can do a few acid peels or for texture or erbium resurfacing at the end.

Use tretinorin/differin/retin-a nightly at home with a konjac and arbutin cream for cell turn over.