Notifications
Clear all

dermaneedling & blood loss

MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 08/10/2018 10:54 am

Hi everyone...

Does anyone know how much blood a person loses after having a full-face dermaneedling session? It's obvious the loss is not important as far as health is concerned but I'd like to know whether it could affect my performance if I want to workout shortly after the treatment.

I guess it's just like a simple blood extraction...

Thanks...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/10/2018 11:21 am

There is no "blood" extraction with at home procedures, ... just office visits with prp and injections by a DR I suppose. You cannot goto the gym after you do microneedling. So plan on not doing it that way, ... goto the gym and do it after. You need healing time, and putting the machines against your face is not good directly after.

Toni94 liked
MemberMember
(@toni94)

Posted : 08/10/2018 12:50 pm

1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:

There is no "blood" extraction with at home procedures, ... just office visits with prp and injections by a DR I suppose. You cannot goto the gym after you do microneedling. So plan on not doing it that way, ... goto the gym and do it after. You need healing time, and putting the machines against your face is not good directly after.

Yeah there's noy blood extraction but the needles leave your face full of blood (unless dermaneedle at short lengths)...that's what I meant.