Notifications
Clear all

How to suction after subcision

MemberMember
(@jasonlee)

Posted : 01/03/2018 2:15 pm

Hey guys, I'm planning to do a subcision procedure soon. I also am planning to do suctioning. I just have a few questions to ask regarding the suctioning. I'm asking these questions mainly cuz i havent bought the cupping set and thus i do not know how to use them. I have read many forum posts on suctioning and i do not get it. For example, 2-3 pumps on each scar for 4-6 seconds, 4-8 passes. What does this mean? I place the cup on my face, pump it a few times for 4-6 seconds and do this 4-8 times? What does it mean by passes? Also how would i know that i have suctioned enough?

fromm liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/04/2018 7:38 pm

Simple. Yes this is in the FAQ under subcision, top post of the scar solutions sub. You can overlap your pumps, the treatment head is small ... to cover the area. Your suctioning for the amount of seconds. You are creating a bruise so be aware of this, ... to develop tissue under the pit. Wear concealer or medical makeup like dermablend if need be (See skin section and makeup).

This is per scar 2-3 pumps on each scar for 4-6 seconds

Passes mean the passes of the whole skin, yes your right by time (4-8 passes). I could be wrong but I thought it was the times per day to do this not passes. Again read the FAQ top of the scar solutions sub, goto subcision section.

You don't know when you have done it enough, it's not a precise science.

You don't have to do that many passes. Read the FAQ, I forget the number but I have different instructions there. You can do less "times" and longer suction on the scars if you wish as well. It's hard for some people to do it this many times per day. If you can do it 3 times per day great.

Cimber, swen, Traveller11 and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@fromm)

Posted : 01/05/2018 5:08 am

Is there any video example of this procedure? That could be even more helpful than just plain text explanation.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/05/2018 7:15 pm

Yes your creating a bruise, this is why you do cupping. To fill the space with blood that will hopefully make scar tissue under the skin for "natural" filler. Wear concealer if it's a issue. I was right It's not passes it's times per day. Do what you can 3 - 8 times.

No I do not believe there is a video on this. Feel free to make one and share!

There is no exact number to do this, you want to do it at least a few times a day or more for the seconds listed above.

HopeNew and fromm liked
MemberMember
(@derricktwx)

Posted : 03/16/2020 8:19 am

Seriously in need of help, especially from @beautifulambition if you're still active on this site. Would greatly appreciate any advice!

I think I may have suctioned my scars too early after my subsision treatment and I am getting angry red DOT scars from the needle incision points. Do you know if this is an issue I should be worried about, and is there anything that I should do to remedy this?

Image from iOS (22).jpg

Image from iOS (21).jpg