Notifications
Clear all

What is wrong with my skin???

MemberMember
(@ryan92)

Posted : 12/21/2017 12:53 pm

I've asked a couple of people on this site for their opinion. Most of them said my scars are very minimal. Still I got the feeling something aint right. If my scars are minimal then it must be the uneven skin tone thats bothering me so much. Tell me if im right? It Just doesnt look normal to me. 

Ive included some pictures and want to know how i can get B look like A. Ive tried retin a and 3 tca peels 12.5%. 

I woud appreciate if you guys give your honest opinion on what u see.

mr. obi wan, throw in some knowledge man. Analyse and advice please. 

sketch-1513877430773.png

sketch-1513877791264.png

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/21/2017 1:33 pm

I see I have responded to your posts several times, went through post history. Your scars are very minimal.

You know you can goto Dr. Chu or Dr Emil in Denmark

You need subcision (this has not been done). With Saline Injections and Chinese Cupping Amazon.

RF microneedling, .... the Intracel machine is more popular than Infini in Europe is seems. # treatments.

12.% TCA peels do nothing - we only advise this to start not to treat with...., you need to be progressively going up to 35% TCA peels. It will again take many. If you don't want to wait have a DR do a higher percentage at his office or get Erbium yag resurfacing of your forehead (laser), they must go deep enough to get underneath the scars.

Many of Dr. Lim's treatments for this were simply Erbium resurfacing if the pitting was on the same plane.

MemberMember
(@ryan92)

Posted : 12/21/2017 2:19 pm

On the A-side i got a bigass rollingscar but i dont care about it. The B-side is what bothering me so much, it looks so messed up in my opinion.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 12/23/2017 11:55 pm

In my honest opinion, those scars are very minimal, as mentioned earlier. I think your skin looks fine. Unless I am missing something.

MemberMember
(@ryan92)

Posted : 12/31/2017 4:01 pm

In my opinion it doesnt look fine at all. The structure doesnt look smooth at all.