Notifications
Clear all

subcision with Co2 in Korea - worked well

MemberMember
(@linda79)

Posted : 06/24/2017 3:59 pm

I was in Korea for work and I got subscision with C02 and infini at the same time. I have had subcision about five times and infini the same in the past over the last three years, but I have to say the two together worked really well AND I was 100% presentable afterwards. I had minimal swelling and no brusing. In fact, I was angry afterwards as I thought I had wasted my dinero. But now two weeks later, and my some of my worst scars are still flat. I have to say it hurt like hell. I was crying badly and they had to stop. The nurse was holding my hand. The infini treatment was painless but the subcision/gas was TERRIBLE. I only had 20 minutes of emla. Nothing else. Does anyone do this in the USA or Europe as it so worth it as the downtime is nothing. They call it DNA corium in Korea as some places.

I am trying to treat skin bunching from a cortisone shot and that is still a problem. Gonna try filler next.

QuanHenry and Binga liked
MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/24/2017 4:48 pm

Renewme Skin Clinic [Link removed]

Is this the clinic?

MemberMember
(@linda79)

Posted : 06/24/2017 5:35 pm

I went to Gclinic

G Healing SquareAesthetic Medicine [Link removed]

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/25/2017 5:52 pm

On 6/24/2017 at 6:35 PM, linda79 said:

I went to Gclinic

G Healing Square Aesthetic Medicine [Link removed]

What is PDRN therapy? Did you try it?

MemberMember
(@linda79)

Posted : 06/27/2017 3:01 pm

It is some growth factor they use in Korea. I got it as they use that instead of PRP now.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 07/01/2017 8:07 pm

On 6/27/2017 at 4:01 PM, linda79 said:

It is some growth factor they use in Korea. I got it as they use that instead of PRP now.

Ok the process is actually called carboxy therapy and is widely available in Europe and US. There are threads in this website and some people have tried it for their scars. Here is one clinic from canada .

Bellair Laser Clinic [Link removed]

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 07/02/2017 4:55 am

That Canadian clinic literally stole all those pics from google. I've seen those EXACT same pics on the internet for YEARS. I'm surprised they didn't put some of Davin Lim's photos. Folks, don't believe everything you see on the internets.

MemberMember
(@tocatta)

Posted : 07/12/2017 4:22 pm

Any chance for before/after pics? Subcision with CO2 gas sounds interesting. I wonder if it's used anywhere else or only in Korea? Apparently it is quite new treatment since i haven't heard about it before.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 04/15/2018 1:33 pm

More details on this treatment

[Link removed]

and the device

Ko Machine [Link removed]

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/15/2018 5:35 pm

This is quasi meso injection. Look at the reviews uses both "air" and "ha filler" ... they are not that good. Subcision is the best for most cases or cannula filling. This won't fix most people's scars