Notifications
Clear all

Best way to heal scars

MemberMember
(@absolvedhit)

Posted : 04/02/2017 8:40 pm

What kind of scarring do I have and what would be the best bet to minimize them? I recently bought the Derminator, do you think that will help?

IMG_8182.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/02/2017 9:38 pm

You have surface box cars / rolling, and icepicks, hard to tell from the pics, ... all surface level textural scars.

I would alternate your derminator with Acid peels for the surface texture, once a month. Both will help. If you do not wish to do peels, Use something like a tretinoin / retain a gel to do cell turnover.

For how to derminator see the below faq in the signature: TCA section, microneedling, etc...

MemberMember
(@absolvedhit)

Posted : 04/02/2017 9:46 pm

6 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

You have surface box cars / rolling, and icepicks, hard to tell from the pics, ... all surface level textural scars.

I would alternate your derminator with Acid peels for the surface texture, once a month. Both will help. If you do not wish to do peels, Use something like a tretinoin / retain a gel to do cell turnover.

For how to derminator see the below faq in the signature: TCA section, microneedling, etc...

What do you mean bysurface leveltextural scars? Meaning they aren't deep?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/02/2017 10:00 pm

Shallow surface texture of the skin is what is visibly seen. They are not deep rolling scars with fat deficiency.

MemberMember
(@absolvedhit)

Posted : 04/03/2017 7:05 am

9 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Shallow surface texture of the skin is what is visibly seen. They are not deep rolling scars with fat deficiency.

Should I do the peels and the needling in the same month or should I alternate? And can I just do the peels on just my cheeks or do I have to put it all over?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/03/2017 7:39 am

@AbsolvedHitYou alternate months, once you are fully healed.

You can spot treat on just the cheeks. Please checkout the TCA area of my below faq (Signature), towards the bottom, there is a link to all things Acid Peels.

kat22 liked