Notifications
Clear all

Rolling acne scar removal

MemberMember
(@ella15)

Posted : 12/31/2016 8:48 pm

I will do anything to get rid of these. I feel like I'm stuck with them forever and it's extremely depressing. I've done 5 microneedling sessions and saw small improvement. Is there anything out there that I'm missing ?!? 

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/01/2017 3:49 am

If they are rolling they look exceptionally shallow, I would need a pic with the shadows the scars make to better determine. IF you have deep rolling scars the treatment is subcision and filler.

TCA peels alternating with Microneedling is a better approach. You peel just your scarred areas. Wait till you are fully healed before doing the acid peels after the microneedle.

If they are red colored you can use a V-Beam laser to get rid of the redness or IPL to get rid of the brown in the scars.

After 6 months to a year of this, I would possibly do a laser treatment, for texture but you don't want to start with that as it an have side effects.

More information is in the FAQ below

MemberMember
(@ella15)

Posted : 01/01/2017 8:35 am

No they are not super deep but very noticeable 

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2133.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/01/2017 12:04 pm

Thanks for the pics, I stand by my earlier advice

TCA peels alternating with Microneedling is a better approach. You peel just your scarred areas. Wait till you are fully healed before doing the acid peels after the microneedle.

If they are red colored you can use a V-Beam laser to get rid of the redness or IPL to get rid of the brown in the scars.

After 6 months to a year of this, I would possibly do a laser treatment, for texture but you don't want to start with that as it an have side effects.

More information is in the FAQ below
MemberMember
(@ella15)

Posted : 01/01/2017 6:38 pm

Ok thank you so much for the advice!