What kind of scars i have whats the treatment for it.. please

MemberMember
(@amjaad20)

Posted : 09/16/2016 2:14 pm

IMG_8190.JPGIMG_8288.JPG  Please help me thank you so so so much 

MemberMember
(@wrestlingacne)

Posted : 09/16/2016 4:42 pm

Hi amjaad it seems like you have icepick on left cheek and rolling scars on ur right but thats okay dnt worry its will take time u just need a derma roll order 2.0 dermaroller for ur skin use it with vit c serum all the best hope u taste success apply camellia oil before going to bed for best results

MemberMember
(@amjaad20)

Posted : 09/16/2016 6:43 pm

2 hours ago, wrestlingacne said:

Hi amjaad it seems like you have icepick on left cheek and rolling scars on ur right but thats okay dnt worry its will take time u just need a derma roll order 2.0 dermaroller for ur skin use it with vit c serum all the best hope u taste success apply camellia oil before going to bed for best results

Thank you dear so much
do u think subacison and co2 works for me?

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 09/16/2016 10:56 pm

Are your scars tethered or untethered? You can tell by stretching your skin. If your scars are still there, then they are tethered but if they disappear when stretched then they are untethered. Dermarolling will not work on tethered scars. You will need to get subcision done to release the scar tissue. There is no guarantee it will work. I have read that it helps some people but not others.
1.5 mm roller is safe to use at home but I would not recommend using a 2.0mm at home. You can risk scarring yourself badly. Please, Go to a professional.
Your scars look like boxcar scars. Not sure if the others are enlarged pores or icepick. Hard to tell by looking at the photo.

MemberMember
(@amjaad20)

Posted : 09/17/2016 7:43 am

8 hours ago, Dermarolling Girl said:

untethered

8 hours ago, Dermarolling Girl said:

Are your scars tethered or untethered? You can tell by stretching your skin. If your scars are still there, then they are tethered but if they disappear when stretched then they are untethered. Dermarolling will not work on tethered scars. You will need to get subcision done to release the scar tissue. There is no guarantee it will work. I have read that it helps some people but not others.
1.5 mm roller is safe to use at home but I would not recommend using a 2.0mm at home. You can risk scarring yourself badly. Please, Go to a professional.
Your scars look like boxcar scars. Not sure if the others are enlarged pores or icepick. Hard to tell by looking at the photo.

THank you dear.. when i stretch them they dissaper thats why the doctor said maybe mini facelift and fillers will help the check... if they are untetherd whats the treatment?

MemberMember
(@wrestlingacne)

Posted : 09/17/2016 6:27 pm

Dermarolling can treat almost any type of scar the deeper the scar the longer the needle u can use 2.0 derma at home its safe just sterilize it properly n if u will to use derma 3.0 then take a helping hand ask a professional to roll it on u