Notifications
Clear all

What kind of scar is this?

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 08/25/2016 1:09 am

1472105033400-1519692858.jpg
They look like boxcar scars to me. They are really shallow. Can somone please help?

MemberMember
(@acnesufferer353)

Posted : 08/25/2016 1:54 am

Well seeing as only a few people interested and you might be thinking im still experimenting something and i am well aware that you dont want to risk your skin.

Anyway, I sincerely hope my idea can help you. So there it goes have you seen anyone use hot water compressed 60-70 degree celcius in cotton cloth and hold onto scars area 1-2minutes? But before this you will need to get the supplement "solgar dry vitamin A tablet form" which contain retinyl palmitate 5000IU and L-ascorbic acid 10mg and crush one tablet into powdery form. After that wet the scars area with some water and your fingers as well because you will be using your finger to dap on the powder so it will stick to your fingers and start to apply it on the scars areas massaging for 30sec - 1minutes. After that use the cotton cloth/pad /wrapped into ball to absorb the hot water(60-70 degree) and hold onto your scars areas for 1-2minutes. If you find it too hot you can try press release press release until you doesnt feel much of the heat and hold it for 1-2minutes. You can repeat the procedure 2-3times per day but not too frequent like 2-3times/week so that let the scars have enough time to heal. I think basically this idea is to speed up the scars healing process to maximum. (It definitely speed up the healing in my case). The last part and most important is youMUSTwash it off with AHA cleanser or gentle mild cleanser or any type coz it seems to clogged a bit pores. You can also consume the supplement too if you want. I used nixodem once in a while to clear up the clogged pores. It is totally up to you when you want to do this treatment during weekend or before sleep so that the next morning the redness side effect has already subsided.

The after effect you get is some temporary redness after some time it will subside maybe like 1-2hours. You can apply makeup if you cannot wait. This might best suit for those with fresh scars, im not sure about old scars and deep indented. You might wanna give it a try if you like it :-), I think this works on hyperpigmentation/post inflammation too to shorten healing time by a lot. Yeah..

WARNINGThe scars areas will be a bit sensitive so if you are not wearing make up you can apply some sun screen when going outdoors.
There will be a slight dizziness so it might not suitable for weak heart/low blood pressure/low blood sugar.

Well thats pretty much it. I hope it helps 🙂 Feel free to ask me anything

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 08/25/2016 2:08 am

12 minutes ago, Acnesufferer353 said:
Well seeing as only a few people interested and you might be thinking im still experimenting something and i am well aware that you dont want to risk your skin.

Anyway, I sincerely hope my idea can help you. So there it goes have you seen anyone use hot water compressed 60-70 degree celcius in cotton cloth and hold onto scars area 1-2minutes? But before this you will need to get the supplement "solgar dry vitamin A tablet form" which contain retinyl palmitate 5000IU and L-ascorbic acid 10mg and crush one tablet into powdery form. After that wet the scars area with some water and your fingers as well because you will be using your finger to dap on the powder so it will stick to your fingers and start to apply it on the scars areas massaging for 30sec - 1minutes. After that use the cotton cloth/pad /wrapped into ball to absorb the hot water(60-70 degree) and hold onto your scars areas for 1-2minutes. If you find it too hot you can try press release press release until you doesnt feel much of the heat and hold it for 1-2minutes. You can repeat the procedure 2-3times per day but not too frequent like 2-3times/week so that let the scars have enough time to heal. I think basically this idea is to speed up the scars healing process to maximum. (It definitely speed up the healing in my case). The last part and most important is youMUSTwash it off with AHA cleanser or gentle mild cleanser or any type coz it seems to clogged a bit pores. You can also consume the supplement too if you want. I used nixodem once in a while to clear up the clogged pores. It is totally up to you when you want to do this treatment during weekend or before sleep so that the next morning the redness side effect has already subsided.

The after effect you get is some temporary redness after some time it will subside maybe like 1-2hours. You can apply makeup if you cannot wait. This might best suit for those with fresh scars, im not sure about old scars and deep indented. You might wanna give it a try if you like it :-), I think this works on hyperpigmentation/post inflammation too to shorten healing time by a lot. Yeah..

WARNINGThe scars areas will be a bit sensitive so if you are not wearing make up you can apply some sun screen when going outdoors.
There will be a slight dizziness so it might not suitable for weak heart/low blood pressure/low blood sugar.

Well thats pretty much it. I hope it helps 🙂 Feel free to ask me anything

Thanks for the well thought out response. Have you tried this method yourself? Do you have similar scarring?

MemberMember
(@acnesufferer353)

Posted : 08/25/2016 2:20 am

I have moderate-severe acne scars the rolling/box scars type on both cheek and kinda wider than yours i think. Yeah I tried this treatment and it has improved at least 50% faster than usual healing time. I only discover this kind of treatment 2 weeks ago so i wanna share it to everyone here. hope it helps 🙂 but im not sure will it raise up those indented scars

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 08/28/2016 11:17 am

Looks like some icepicks and a few boxcars possibly. I bet if you looked into TCA cross you could get VERY good results because your scarring is pretty mild. Also looks like a bunch of enlarged pores. I am by no means experienced/qualified enough to give a good enough examination though. There are definitely more experienced people on this bored who could identify them right away and give you better feedback.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 08/28/2016 10:07 pm

I think alot of is enlarged pores a few ice picks nd boxcars. Because after treatting the acne alot it is fading fast

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 08/29/2016 3:48 pm

Can someone who is knowledgable please tell me kind of scaring they think this is?

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 08/29/2016 5:25 pm

I will post more pictures in direct sunlight if that will help.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 09/02/2016 6:51 pm

Does anybody have more input can someone identify the type