Notifications
Clear all

Moderate Acne - Scar Creams?

MemberMember
(@drkwinggrl)

Posted : 08/01/2016 9:45 pm

Don't know why it took so long to find this forum! New here but not new to acne unfortunately. I have had moderate acne and am 24F. I take care of my skin but can't seem to resolve the acne. Im going to go to dermatologist soon but thought I would get some advice on any good scar creams out there? I have heard of:

scarology
mederma
scar away

does anyone have experience with these helping reduce the scarring from acne? Any help would be great before I head to my derm.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/01/2016 9:52 pm

Deleted

MemberMember
(@ashleyearline87)

Posted : 09/07/2016 1:03 am

On August 1, 2016 at 7:45 PM, DrkWingGrl said:

Don't know why it took so long to find this forum! New here but not new to acne unfortunately. I have had moderate acne and am 24F. I take care of my skin but can't seem to resolve the acne. Im going to go to dermatologist soon but thought I would get some advice on any good scar creams out there? I have heard of:

scarology
mederma
scar away

does anyone have experience with these helping reduce the scarring from acne? Any help would be great before I head to my derm.

I am one of those "literally tried everything" people. I bought merderma in hopes it would get rid of my scars. I had NO idea it would clear me up AND lighten my dark marks! I can't say if it's helped my deep scars, but I've only been using it for two weeks! I'm definitely going to stock up on this stuff!!