MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 07/12/2016 5:53 pm

I deleted the pictures, sorry guys

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 07/12/2016 6:07 pm

Not bad at all.

They look like mine. Except I have annoying red skin and marks to accompany it. Much improved than before, though.

MemberMember
(@josh15)

Posted : 07/12/2016 6:24 pm

Just a little pitted but can be removed by treatments so I wouldn't worry.

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 07/12/2016 6:39 pm

12 minutes ago, Josh15 said:

Removed is a strong word, don't get the OP's hopes up.

It looks like you have rolling scars, you would see good improvements with subcision, however fraxel re:pair may take some of the edges away as it did with me, I have similar scaring.

MemberMember

Posted : 07/13/2016 1:23 am

8 hours ago, Robertitoo said:

Not bad at all.

They look like mine. Except I have annoying red skin and marks to accompany it. Much improved than before, though. 

Happy to hear that you got improvement. My scars really bother me. How do you cope with them? When my face gets red they look a lot worse too.

7 hours ago, Josh15 said:

Thanks man. I think your right, improvement is possible

7 hours ago, FortunesHill said:

Removed is a strong word, don't get the OP's hopes up.

It looks like you have rolling scars, you would see good improvements with subcision, however fraxel re:pair may take some of the edges away as it did with me, I have similar scaring.

I am scared of laser. Ill ask my derm about subcision though, thanks for recommending it. Im also gonna ask my derm about fillers. Did subcision help you, and if so by how much?

MemberMember
(@sadnesssss)

Posted : 07/13/2016 2:41 am

Idk why I can't see ur pics , the only thing i see in ur post is "." mb it s a bug or smth . Am I the only?

MemberMember

Posted : 07/13/2016 1:28 pm

10 hours ago, sadnesssss said:

Idk why I can't see ur pics , the only thing i see in ur post is "." mb it s a bug or smth . Am I the only?

Lol your funny, it's not a bug, it's just a period. I deleted the pictures:(|

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 07/13/2016 2:53 pm

I saw the pics. mild to moderate imo. Although theyll never be totally gone treatments can make them in to basically nothing. Youll be alright.

MemberMember

Posted : 07/13/2016 3:19 pm

25 minutes ago, QuanHenry said:

I saw the pics. mild to moderate imo. Although theyll never be totally gone treatments can make them in to basically nothing. Youll be alright.

Your words give me hope. Thank you

QuanHenry liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 07/13/2016 3:54 pm

3 hours ago, acne scar obsession said:
3 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Your words give me hope. Thank you

I dont want to sugarcoat things. Your worst area of scarring is kinda noticeable but Ive seen much, much worse. Subcision, needling, tca, and possibly fraxel and theyll be nothing of note though theyll still be there. The whole procress may take a couple years but it will be worth it.

MemberMember

Posted : 07/19/2016 7:33 pm

No more pics, sorry guys