Notifications
Clear all

2nd dermapen- completely different experience

MemberMember
(@winterblues)

Posted : 06/25/2016 4:56 am

Hi everyone

So I had my first dermapen treatment about 10 weeks ago and also had TCA Cross at the time. The whole thing was really painful and my face was completely covered in blood. It took about 4 days for my face to look normal again once all the peeling and redness went away.

Yesterday I had my 2nd treatment. It was done by a nurse this time not the actual dermatologist as he is away until August. This time there was hardly any pain, hardly any blood, m y face was red at first but now 24 hours later it's practically back to normal. I'm slightly confused as to why there is such a difference as I thought my treatments would be the same but I feel like I've just spent 300 for something not all that powerful??

MemberMember
(@skinskinskinskinskinskinskin)

Posted : 06/25/2016 5:13 am

never let a nurse touch your face, take it from me, you are very lucky she was gentle with your skin, the opposite happened to me and she ruined my skin

MemberMember
(@winterblues)

Posted : 06/25/2016 5:17 am

oh wow sorry to hear that. this was done at a private practice run by my dermatologist so i did have full trust in her. just not sure why this treatment was so much less aggressive!