Notifications
Clear all

Need some help and what should I do?

MemberMember
(@czepusz)

Posted : 05/14/2016 11:28 pm

So i'm pretty new to this forum, I don't really know a lot about skin and what to use to get the best results that's why I came on here for some help. I'm 18 year old male I got a lot of red marks on my face which I want to heal. What do you guys recommend me to do and can I get some advice :P thankspic 1.JPGpic 2.JPG

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 1:18 am

Go see a derm

Only over the counter products I recommend are the BP and cleanser off this website.

But go see a derm she might prescribe you some medication for your skin ASAP

MemberMember
(@czepusz)

Posted : 05/15/2016 2:14 am

55 minutes ago, GuevaraBeats said:

Go see a derm

Only over the counter products I recommend are the BP and cleanser off this website.

So what do I specifically have on my face, scars, hyper pigmentation or what?

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 3:27 am

I see some indented scars, hyper pigmentation and active breakouts.

I would get the active acne under control ASAP before anymore damage is done.

Luckily your acne is mostlyon your cheeks IMO the worse spot to get scarring is on the temples and forehead and around the mouth area.

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 05/15/2016 3:34 am

Go get a food panel blood test done to see if you have any allergies. For me, the root was eating a ton of gluten and dairy. Once I ate a really healthy plant-based diet, my skin calmed down.

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/15/2016 4:20 am

2 hours ago, Dushy said:
3 hours ago, GuevaraBeats said:

Go see a derm

So what do I specifically have on my face, scars, hyper pigmentation or what?

There are many scars, but also active acne. It looks like you don't have the right skin routine.

What are you using?

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/15/2016 4:29 am

1 hour ago, GuevaraBeats said:

I see some indented scars, hyper pigmentation and active breakouts.

I would get the active acne under control ASAP before anymore damage is done.

Luckily your acne is mostlyon your cheeks IMO the worse spot to get scarring is on the temples and forehead and around the mouth area.

you say youd pay top dollar for
my skin yet i am literally scarless on my cheeks .. i have mild scarring
ony forehead that i dont even post because its so mild , but the rest of my scars are around both sides of my mouth left temple and sides of my nose

to OP , coming from all of us who probably waited too long to treat their acne aggresively please bro go get on meds if you arent and if you are they aint working . go on accutane asap u have to stop the acne now before u get more scarring. yes u already have scars and who knows how many more scars u will have after u get rid of ur acne

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 5:00 am

23 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:
you say youd pay top dollar for
my skin yet i am literally scarless on my cheeks .. i have mild scarring
ony forehead that i dont even post because its so mild , but the rest of my scars are around both sides of my mouth left temple and sides of my nose

to OP , coming from all of us who probably waited too long to treat their acne aggresively please bro go get on meds if you arent and if you are they aint working . go on accutane asap u have to stop the acne now before u get more scarring. yes u already have scars and who knows how many more scars u will have after u get rid of ur acne

Yeah bro but your scarring is so minor which doesnt affect your looks at all you're a good looki ng guy and overall your skin looks good.

and I agree I always stress people to get medical attention when they have moderate to sever acne asap dont waste your time with homeade treatments or acne products found in. the stores and treat it before you get scarring and regret it . Which is what happened with me.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/15/2016 5:09 am

8 minutes ago, GuevaraBeats said:
Yeah bro but your scarring is so minor which doesnt affect your looks at all you're a good looki ng guy and overall your skin looks good.

and I agree I always stress people to get medical attention when they have moderate to sever acne asap dont waste your time with homeade treatments or acne products found in. the stores and treat it before you get scarring and regret it . Which is what happened with me.

thats what happened to me . if i could go back i woulda treated it as soon as 13-14 yrs old .. but man dont u just wish we could be normal like most people and just live our lives eat and drink whatever we want ? not saying its healthy at all but i have a friend who walks for hours in the sun everyday no sunscreen drinks 3 mtn dews everyday 2 pepsi has pizza for lunch and dinner and donuts with chocolate with soda for breakfast and has maybe one pimple a month

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 5:23 am

6 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:
thats what happened to me . if i could go back i woulda treated it as soon as 13-14 yrs old .. but man dont u just wish we could be normal like most people and just live our lives eat and drink whatever we want ? not saying its healthy at all but i have a friend who walks for hours in the sun everyday no sunscreen drinks 3 mtn dews everyday 2 pepsi has pizza for lunch and dinner and donuts with chocolate with soda for breakfast and has maybe one pimple a month

Yeah man thats true, I always thought I would never deal with acne since I didnt get it till the age of 17 and it was at its worse from 18 - 19 and my family had smooth skin unfortunately I lagged it on seeking medical help and now Im left with scars thankfully it isnt as bad as it could have been but I can live with them the only scars that bother me are on my temples and left cheek Im thinking of getting fillers and just skipping all the surgery stuff.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/15/2016 12:38 pm

7 hours ago, GuevaraBeats said:
7 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

Yeah man thats true, I always thought I would never deal with acne since I didnt get it till the age of 17 and it was at its worse from 18 - 19 and my family had smooth skin unfortunately I lagged it on seeking medical help and now Im left with scars thankfully it isnt as bad as it could have been but I can live with them the only scars that bother me are on my temples and left cheek Im thinking of getting fillers and just skipping all the surgery stuff.

permanent fillers ?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/15/2016 12:47 pm

Permanent fillers in my 20s is tempting but scary to think about how they will look 20 years from now.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/15/2016 2:20 pm

1 hour ago, QuanHenry said:Permanent fillers in my 20s is tempting but scary to think about how they will look 20 years from now.

why? i mean if you dodge the risks is it gaurenteed to look bad as you age anyway

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 7:19 pm

Yeah Im considering permanent fillers. I plan on getting a long last filler like Volumafirst just so I can get an idea of what sort of improvement I can get with fillers and then I go on and get silicone.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/16/2016 11:42 pm

On May 16, 2016 at 5:19 PM, GuevaraBeats said:

Yeah Im considering permanent fillers. I plan on getting a long last filler like Volumafirst just so I can get an idea of what sort of improvement I can get with fillers and then I go on and get silicone.

how old are you now ? do you ever get ane on your face ? i keep getting acne still i breakout everyday like 4-5 but their all white heads or sometimes i get. a normal pimple that leaves a red mark . its weird because my moms side never got acne so my sister is perfect skin. my dad had acne but he has no scars when i look at him