Notifications
Clear all

Getting rid of rolling scars

MemberMember
(@gigibeann)

Posted : 04/19/2016 12:56 pm

I'm thinking of doing subscion and bellafill.. Any other recommendations ? 

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@jkaur401)

Posted : 04/19/2016 5:23 pm

Hi There!

I used to have very similar scars left behind years of acne. I came across three things that totally changed my skin around:

1. Vitamin C + Wild Yam
2. Carboxytherapy
3. Deep cleansing/micro-dermabrasion/ peel

Let me go into details of each product and how they have helped me over the months.

1. Vitamin C + Wild Yam-

I have tried several different types of Vitamin C but I have found this to be the best! The reason is because you control when to activate the vitamin C. Most of the vitamins you get in the market are already activated (pre-mixed) so you don't get the real benefits of using
Vitamin C. This vitamin C works like fillers. Vitamin C should be part of your daily skin routine anyways so you cannot go wrong with this. I absolutely love it and highly highly recommend it!

Here is the link:
[Edited link out]

2. Carboxytherapy

I go to an Aesthetician for this and I cannot say enough good things about this therapy. Basically carbon dioxide is injected into the scars so that your body will send oxygen to that area to increases blood flow in the scar tissues. I pay about 110 a visit and have completed about 5 sessions so far. It seriously has improved my scars significantly. The procedure can be a little uncomfortable but it's not that bad.

3. Deep cleansing/micro-dermabrasion/ peel

This is more for maintenance and to even out skin tone. This doesn't help the pitted scars but helps lighten the redness of the scars. It also helps with clogged pores.

Disclosure: As I use a lot of artistry products due to their high quality, I became a distributor so that I can pay wholesale price instead of retail. If you are interested in purchasing the Vitamin C - I can provide it at a discount so you don't end up paying full retail either.

QuanHenry liked