Notifications
Clear all

Laser treatment, need advices

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/11/2015 8:31 am

I was doing some research and found this forum which I now hope you guys are willing to help me.

I am doing a laser treatment in few days on few scars that I have on my leftcheek (Been there for 2 years), they aren't deep but shallow scars.

So I am wondering, do I take off my make up before going there like just have a clean face? After the treatment can I put make up on or do I have to wait some time and then do so? I am also using a facial wash, toner and moisturizer, may I apply these the day after the treatment itself?

Thank you for your time! xox

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/11/2015 11:14 am

How do I get my post approved?

MemberMember
(@acnepolis)

Posted : 12/11/2015 7:42 pm

Treatment will of course be done on clean face so better to just go there with clean face imo. You probably can't wear make up for at least a day or two after the treatment (on treated area) but remember to ask about it if they don't tell how long you should go without. If they are professional at all they'll give you proper aftercare instructions :) 

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/12/2015 5:13 am

9 hours ago, Acnepolis said:

Treatment will of course be done on clean face so better to just go there with clean face imo. You probably can't wear make up for at least a day or two after the treatment (on treated area) but remember to ask about it if they don't tell how long you should go without. If they are professional at all they'll give you proper aftercare instructions :) 

Will do so, thank youu

MemberMember
(@arte90)

Posted : 12/12/2015 7:45 am

How long it will take before you can wear makeup again depends on the kind of laser treatment you are gettin. It can vary from one dayto three weeks.

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 12/13/2015 9:53 am

lasers are good for shallow scars
the best tip you can get
KEEP YOURSKIN ALWAYSMOIST after the procedure for about 2 weeks
and be careful withcomedogenic moisturizers

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/13/2015 11:18 am

On 2015-12-12 1309, arte90 said:

How long it will take before you can wear makeup again depends on the kind of laser treatment you are gettin. It can vary from one dayto three weeks.

Yeh pretty much ^^

1 hour ago, alag35 said:

lasers are good for shallow scars
the best tip you can get
KEEP YOURSKIN ALWAYSMOIST after the procedure for about 2 weeks
and be careful withcomedogenic moisturizers

I have a boxcar scar on my cheek and temple which I am going to treat, they aren't that deep though, perhaps 1-2mm in depth I would guess.

Do you think laser treatment regarding boxcar scars will make an improvement?

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 12/14/2015 4:46 pm

Keep us updated

Kevin9k9 liked
MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 12/14/2015 8:44 pm

On 12/13/2015, 233, Dunno123456 said:

Yeh pretty much ^^

I have a boxcar scar on my cheek and temple which I am going to treat, they aren't that deep though, perhaps 1-2mm in depth I would guess.

Do you think laser treatment regarding boxcar scars will make an improvement?

i dont have a crystal ball to tell youbut i think it will improve yes but if you dont have many scars i would recommend you look for subcision or TCA peels
lasers are good on scars but they are expensive and not the best option to lift up scars
lasers works best at resurfacing, they improveskinoverall andmakescar edges moreeven to the skinbecause they cause the skin to tighten

MemberMember
(@kevin9k9)

Posted : 12/15/2015 12:54 am

4 hours ago, alag35 said:

i dont have a crystal ball to tell youbut i think it will improve yes but if you dont have many scars i would recommend you look for subcision or TCA peels
lasers are good on scars but they are expensive and not the best option to lift up scars
lasers works best at resurfacing, they improveskinoverall andmakescar edges moreeven to the skinbecause they cause the skin to tighten

^^

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/15/2015 1:00 am

8 hours ago, GuevaraBeats said:

Keep us updated

Sure I will!

4 hours ago, alag35 said:

I have 2 boxcar scars on my left cheek and another a little wider in size on my left temple, gives me alot of depressions though.

I would like to go for subcision but there is no clinic in my area doing these but only laser.

I can afford laser no worries, was offered 50$/Treatment to treat these boxcar scars though.

Thank you for being an extra hand as well!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/15/2015 1:48 am

On December 11, 2015 at 828 AM, Dunno123456 said:

I was doing some research and found this forum which I now hope you guys are willing to help me.

I am doing a laser treatment in few days on few scars that I have on my leftcheek (Been there for 2 years), they aren't deep but shallow scars.

So I am wondering, do I take off my make up before going there like just have a clean face? After the treatment can I put make up on or do I have to wait some time and then do so? I am also using a facial wash, toner and moisturizer, may I apply these the day after the treatment itself?

Thank you for your time! xox

If you do the laser surgery, can you post a before and after? I'm thinking about doing this myself 🙂

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/16/2015 6:32 am

On 15 december 2015 0726, oyinkan98 said:

If you do the laser surgery, can you post a before and after? I'm thinking about doing this myself 🙂

Don't know IF there is a difference betern a laser treatment and laser surgery but sure thing i guess

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/16/2015 2:00 pm

7 hours ago, Dunno123456 said:

Don't know IF there is a difference betern a laser treatment and laser surgery but sure thing i guess

That's what I meant lol.

MemberMember
(@dunno123456)

Posted : 12/17/2015 11:53 am

On 2015-12-12 1309, arte90 said:

I am going to do a fractional co2 laser on a small area. When am I able to put makeup again? The recovery takes like 3-4 weeks if i'm right and if I put like makeup few days after the treatment, will my recovery be affected somehow? Appreciate your answers thanks!!

21 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:

That's what I meant lol.

yee