Notifications
Clear all

Pmd Microdermabrasion Kit For Acne Scars?

MemberMember
(@freedomfred)

Posted : 08/27/2015 3:38 am

Hi people, before i get started i just wanna say thank you for the support that i have on this forum, its amazing, so here it goes, its safe to say that i dont hve much acne scaring, but it bothers me,i have mild to moderate acne scars, on my previous thread i decided to try tca cross, but all my friends are telling me to try the pmd microdermabraison kit, and i googled it and people say that it works, whats your take on this guys? and if it works is it permanent? cause my scars for sure have a permanent solution cause they are not that bad, thanks and much love.

post-485927-0-36133500-1440664734.jpeg

MemberMember
(@lna11)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:40 am

I've been using mine for a while now. I started using it much for similar reasons that you have stated: it was recommended to me. It is a little scary at first. Some people have hurt themselves, likely from using it wrong. But I have seen some nice results. Nothing too dramatic, but my scars are fading, and I have smoother skin. I've heard it can take a few months to see huge changes. I would say go ahead and try it! I've loved it so far. Just make sure to read/watch the instructions because they are sooo important to understand!

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:50 am

Microdermabrasion actually does very little for true indented scars, it just doesn't reach deep enough to do any real damage to the scar tissue so at best you'll get some superficial softening of texture.

Do the CROSS or subcison, those will work quite nicely with enough rounds.

You liked